Easy Low Sugar Pumpkin Pie
|1 Pie Crust|
|1 15-oz can Pumpkin puree|
|1/2 cup Heavy cream|
|2 large Eggs|
|2/3 cup Besti Powdered Erythritol|
|2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice|
|1/4 tsp Sea salt|
|1 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)|
|1 tsp Blackstrap molasses (optional)|
- Oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Beat together all ingredients at medium-low speed, until smooth. (Don’t overmix.)
- Pour the filling into the crust. Gently tap on the counter to release air bubbles.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until the pie is almost set but still slightly jiggly in the center. (Check on it occasionally, and if you see the crust start to brown, cover the crust edge with foil and return to the oven until the filling is done. It should still jiggle a bit in the center, like a custard before it sets.)
- Cool completely on the counter, then refrigerate at least an hour before slicing. Pie can be refrigerated overnight.